Ensuring that you have an effective and competitive remuneration strategy is essential in attracting, motivating and retaining employees. This full day course will provide you with innovative strategies to manage and enhance your company’s remuneration framework. This interactive course will be tailored according to participant requirements. We keep the number of attendees in each course small to ensure that the training is personal and to promote the sharing of experiences and ideas. The training is interactive and has a good mix of theory, practical examples and exercises We will outline the core concepts of Remuneration and Benefits, provide updates on recent changes to legislation and discuss how these changes may impact your organisation, we will provide advice on best practice approaches to all reward initiatives, as well as discuss creative solutions to effectively communicate your reward programs to your employees.
On completion of this remuneration course participants will understand:
- The core components of remuneration and benefits including:
- using market data and compa-ratio’s
- job evaluation
- what to consider when developing an incentive plan
- developing a total reward approach to remuneration
- how to align all of the components of your Reward and Benefits Strategy to provide optimal results for your employees and the organisation
- the impact of recent and upcoming changes to legislation on remuneration strategy
- the latest trends in employee benefits
- how to design an effective reward strategy that results in a high performance culture
- How to interpret market data appropriately and its value as a remuneration tool
- The components of a salary review and how to manage a salary review process effectively
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to develop their understanding of the remuneration and reward field.
Remuneration and benefits specialists, human resources generalists, payroll or finance professionals and people managers will benefit from this course.
Summary of Course Content
- Fixed and variable remuneration (terminology)
- Financial and non financial benefits
- Salary packaging
- A Total Employment Cost (TEC) approach
- Job evaluation methods
- The role of salary surveys and market data
- Short-term (STI) and Long-term incentive (LTI) plans
- Performance management and its relationship to performance pay
- Salary review fundamentals
Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane and Hobart
AUD $990.00 (plus GST)
We will be conducting the Remuneration and Benefits: Core Components and Strategies course in:
- Sydney – No dates planned for 2016.
- Melbourne – No dates planned for 2016.
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.