This remuneration training course looks at the practical skills required to manage performance effectively and create a performance culture. This remuneration program will provide participants with the skills to write competency based job descriptions for employees so that they have a full understanding of their role, along with the skills to provide constructive coaching and feedback. Participants will develop an understanding of the importance of differentiating reward on the basis of employee performance.
After completion of this remuneration training course, participants will:
- Understand a competency based approach to performance management
- Understand the basic principles of coaching and the importance of providing timely feedback
- Learn Situation Appropriate Communication Techniques including open communication
- and questioning skills
- Be able to demonstrate active listening skills
- Understand guidelines for providing constructive feedback
- Understand how to coach employees who are not performing
- Develop skills to negotiate with others assertively and constructively
- Learn how to write an effective objective
- Learn how to write SMART objectives
- Learn how to write an effective competency based job description
- Understand strategies that link performance to reward
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for anyone who has people management responsibilities, as well as human resources professionals and remuneration and benefits specialists.
Summary of Course Content
- A competency based approach to recruitment and performance management
- Objective setting
- Coaching and feedback
- Linking performance to reward
$A990.00 (plus GST)
We will be conducting the Remuneration and Benefits: Core Components and Strategies course in:
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.